PURPOSE OF OUR POLICY
- Play Fit Stay Fit – ABN 79 678 393 254 (“me”,“myself”, “we”, “us” or “our”) operates the Play Fit Stay Fit online marketplace that allows Parents, OOSH, OSHC, BASC, ASC, Businesses and Schools to make bookings for children’s activities (Generation POUND).
- Providing the system and services that we offer; and
- The normal day-to-day operations of our business.
WHAT AND WHO THIS POLICY APPLIES TO
- We handle Personal Information in our own right and also for and on behalf of our customers and users.
- If, at any time, an individual provides Personal Information or other information about someone other than himself or herself, the individual warrants that they have that person’s consent to provide such information for the purpose specified.
- Our website and services are unavailable to children (persons under the age of 18 years).
We will ALWAYS respect the privacy of children. Please note that children under the age of 18 are prohibited from using this site, as there may be times where personal information is collected. If at any time you believe that personal information is collected by us from someone under the age of 18, without prior parental consent, please do contact us immediately so that we can delete any information that was given to us.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- In the course of business it is necessary for us to collect Personal Information. This information allows us to identify who an individual is for the purposes of our business, share Personal Information when asked of us, contact the individual in the ordinary course of business and transact with the individual. Without limitation, the type of information we may collect is:
- Personal Information.We may collect personal details such as an individual’s name, location, date of birth, nationality, family details and other information defined as “Personal Information” in the Privacy Act that allows us to identify who the individual is.
- Health Information –We may collect information about the health, injuries, disability, health services, medical histories, prescriptions, allergies and other information about an individual defined as “health information” in the Privacy Act.
- Contact Information – We may collect information such as an individual’s email address, telephone & fax number, third-party usernames, residential, business and postal address and other information that allows us to contact the individual.
- Financial Information –We may collect financial information related to an individual; ie. bank or credit card details used to transact with us and other information that allows us to transact with the individual and/or provide them with our services.
- Statistical Information –We may collect information about an individual’s online and offline preferences, habits, movements, trends, decisions, associations, memberships, finances, purchases and other information for statistical purposes.
- Information an individual sends us –We may collect any personal correspondence that an individual sends us, or that is sent to us by others about the individual’s activities.
- We may also collect non-Personal Information about an individual, ie. information regarding their computer, network and browser. This may include their IP address. Where non-Personal Information is collected the Australian Privacy Principles do not apply.
HOW INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
- Most information will be collected in association with an individual’s use of Play Fit Stay Fit. This could be an enquiry about Play Fit Stay Fit or generally dealing with us. We may also collect information about individual’s who are under 18 years of age with their parent or legal guardian’s consent. Additionally we may receive Personal Information from sources such as advertising, an individual’s own promotions, public records, mailing lists, contractors, staff, recruitment agencies and our business partners. In particular, information is likely to be collected as follows:
- Registrations/Subscriptions –When an individual registers or subscribes for a service, list, account, connection or other process whereby they enter Personal Information details in order to receive or access something, including a transaction.
- Accounts/Memberships –When an individual submits their details to open an account and/or become a member with us;
- When an individual supplies us with goods or services;
- When an individual contacts us in any way;
- When an individual accesses us physically we may require them to provide us with details for us to permit them such access. When an individual accesses us through the internet we may collect information using cookies (if relevant – an individual can adjust their browser’s setting to accept or reject cookies) or analytical services; and/or
- Pixel Tags.Pixel tags enable us to send email messages in a format customers can read and they tell us whether mail has been opened.
- As there are many circumstances in which we may collect information both electronically and physically, we will endeavour to ensure that an individual is always aware of when their Personal Information is being collected.
- Where we obtain Personal Information without an individual’s knowledge (such as by accidental acquisition from a client) we will either delete/destroy the information, or inform the individual that we hold such information, in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles.
WHEN PERSONAL INFORMATION IS USED & DISCLOSED
The primary reason Personal Information is used or disclosed is when an individual makes a booking with Play Fit Stay Fit.
- We will never use health information for any other purpose than making the individual’s health information available to the Instructor from Play Fit Stay Fit, where health information is required.
- We will never use the health information any marketing or commercial purposes, and we maintain all health information in the strictest confidence.
- We will not share, distribute or sell an individual’s Personal Information to unrelated third parties under any circumstances.
- Information is used to enable us to operate our business, especially as it relates to an individual. This may include:
- The provision of goods and services between an individual and us.
- Verifying an individual’s identity.
- Communicating with an individual about:
- Their relationship with us.
- Our goods and services.
- Our own marketing and promotions to customers and prospects.
- Competitions, surveys and questionnaires.
- Investigating any complaints about or made by an individual, or if we have reason to suspect that an individual is in breach of any of our terms and conditions or that an individual is or has been otherwise engaged in any unlawful activity.
- As required or permitted by any law (including the Privacy Act).
- We may disclose an individual’s personal information in order to comply with the law (including the Privacy Act).
- We may utilise third-pay service providers (such as Gmail from Google, Inc., and MailChimp) to communicate with an individual and to store contact details about an individual. These service providers are located in the United States of America.
You have the option of opting into our email list and you can unsubscribe or opt out at any time. By subscribing and opting in, you are agreeing to receive messages, updates, newsletters, promotional materials as well as any other content related to www.playfitstayfit.com.au.
- If you no longer wish to receive any communication from us, you have the option of clicking “unsubscribe” or you can contact us directly and we shall remove you from the list.
If there are ever any third party websites that come through our site, and you’re wanting to unsubscribe from them, please contact them directly.
SECURITY – HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
The security of your personal information is important to us. Appropriate security measures are taken to protect your information, however, it is important that you acknowledge that no method of data transmission over the internet is 100% secure and we, therefore, can not guarantee total security of your information sent over the internet.
- Play Fit Stay Fit uses SSL encryption to store and transfer Personal Information. Each individual that provides information to us, whether it be via the Internet or by post, does so at their own risk.
HOW TO ACCESS AND/OR UPDATE INFORMATION
- Users of Play Fit Stay Fit can update their Personal Information by emailing email@example.com.
- Subject to the Australian Privacy Principles, an individual has the right to request from us the Personal Information that we have about them, and we have an obligation to provide them with such information within 28 days of receiving their written request.
- It is an individual’s responsibility to provide us with accurate and truthful Personal Information. We cannot be liable for any information that is provided to us that is incorrect.
We encourage you to check this page often for any changes or updates made and to stay informed about how we protect personal information that we collect.
You therefore, agree that you are responsible for reviewing this page periodically for any updates.